The world has changed which means our processes need to adapt to ensure we continue to carry out our mission. The health and safety of our customers, employees and business partners is our top priority and these measures are constantly updated, guided by current alerts and information from the World Health Organization (WHO).
We are continuing to safely deliver projects across Europe, while adhering to government health & safety advice and any applicable restrictions across all the regions in which we operate.
RNDV has taken these measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19:
- Crisis Intervention Team has been dedicated to ensure that strategic operational decisions are being made promptly in response to quickly changing COVID-19 situation worldwide.
- Strict hygiene restrictions have been implemented, which include room ventilation, hand sanitation, staff members are instructed to wear face masks and to keep a safe distance when communicating with others.
- Temperature checks are performed daily.
- Different internal communication channels are used to keep employees informed about COVID-19 prevention.
- Meetings and seminars are organised online.
- Restricted business trips.
With these measures, RNDV is helping to protect its workforce, to interrupt chains of infection and to contain the spread of the pandemic.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we navigate this unprecedented situation together. Stay safe and healthy!